An employee management system is designed to manage employee personal, business, department, documents, financial, attendance, leave, payroll and performance details. Employee management system is used to manage employee’s working hours and to efficiently utilize human resources. It stores all employee’s information in a centralized database, so you can access employee details whenever you want.
Add Unlimited Employees.
Assign Employee to Manager.
Import Bulk Employees (CSV Format).
Manage Hourly, Monthly, Weekly, Fixed Salary Employees.
Employee Leave Management System.
Employee Login Panel.
Employee Document Management.
Employee Assets Management.
Employee Payroll Management.
Employee Performance Management.
- You can add employee’s Details(Name, Father Name, DOB, Gender, Contact Number, Address, references, and more.),
- Employee Documents (Resume, Offer letter, Joining Letter, Contact, And Agreement, or you can add some other document also).
- Employee Account Login Details.
- Company Details (Department, Designation, Date of Joining, Date of Leaving, Manager Selection, Shift Selection).
- Financial Details (Select salary type and Payscale/Salary).
- Bank Account Details(Account Holder Name, Account Number, Bank Name, Branch, Bank Code).
You can add unlimited employees – based on your server database storage capacity.
You can add 5 types of employees
- Payscale based (Good for government organization)
- Per Unit
Employee Management System Demo Video
Employee management software is described as the complete set of employee management tools that are used by organizations, who want to manage employee’s information, their performance, drive extra value throughout the enterprise. The best employee management software helps HR teams to streamline employee’s engagement and their performance. Employee management system reduces the load on the HR department of your organization. It makes your responsibilities less difficult and enables you fulfil them quicker. PHP HR Employee Management System boosts your profitability, overall performance of employees, efficiency, and accuracy.
The employee Management system is the place where the employee details like employee personal details, attendance, salary, leaves, etc will be stored. This system helps the manager to look after the employee’s details when required. This provides high security so that only the company’s organizers can be able to change or view the employee details.
The details enrolled can also be changed by using the edit option. The details in Employee Management System contains
- Personal Details:- Personal Details will show you all the personal details of the employee like Name, Email, Father Name, …etc which was added by you at the time of adding an employee in Employee Management System
- Company Details:- Company Details will show you all the company details of the employee like Employee id, Department, Designation …etc that was added by you during the time of saving employee details.
- Financial Details:- Clicking on Financial Details will show you two rows containing the Salary Type and Salary of the employee.
- Leave Details:- Leave Details will show you the type of leave and the number of days eligible for taking the leave. This will show the employee leave history only after saving the details of the employee’s leave list in the Leave Management system.
- Payroll Details:- Payroll Details show us the details of payment made to an employee; it includes Duration, Salary, Adjustment, Amount, and Status of payment. This will be shown only after filling in the details in the Payroll Management System.
- Bank Account Details:- On tapping on Bank Account Details you are going to find the account details of an employee that are saved before when creating Employee details.
- Documents:- The Documents section shows us the documents submitted by an employee to the organization at the time of joining. It will be shown only if we save those documents in the employee management system.
- Attendance:- The Attendance section shows us the attendance details of an employee. This includes working day, attendance, in time, out time, status, and other details.
- Performance:- This option shows us the rating given to the employee by a specific manager according to his performance in that organization. This will be shown only if the manager had submitted the rating to an employee in the Performance Management System.
- Asset Details:- Asset details show us the assets given by the company to the employee. So that the assets data will be stored in the system and they can’t be missed.
What is the use or importance of the Employee Management System?
- Efficient and Higher Accuracy:- This system can be used easily and efficiently. As it asks and takes the information there will be more accurate information stored in it.
- Low Risks:- Using this software reduces the risks of storing and keeping the data safe. As it is stored safely in the system and provides high security. Neither data can be misused nor can be accessed by strangers.
- Rare Manual Errors:- As it will be done on the computer there will be low manual errors like documents being flamed. When the documents are stored on the computer there will be no such mistakes.
- Increased Productivity:- As it always shows us the information of employees available in the organization we can be able to handle the work properly with the available employees. This leads to a steady increase in the productivity rate of the company.
- High Profitability:- As increased productivity leads to customer satisfaction and attracts customers towards the company’s products. This will increase the profits of the company.
Employee Management System is an important system for any company. It may be small, medium, large or extra-large for storing the details of the employee or to manage the employees efficiently. The Employee Management System is very useful. This is the most common feature for many companies’ software and is being used by them.
PHP HR is one such software that contains many more features like Employee Management System. This software is the one that is useful to fulfill many of the HR activities and reduce the burden of work for HR and makes it simple to manage those details and work.
Attendance Management System
The Attendance Management System is the system that manages the attendance of the employees, which records the employee’s day to day attendance list either present or absent. View More...
Leave Management System
The Leave Management System helps in asking for, granting, and maintaining the leave of an employee. This shows the manager the leave list of the employees on a particular day. View More...
Payroll Management System
Payroll Management System is the system that deals with the payments like salaries to the employees. It also performs things like creating payslips, calculating payments, withholding tax and depositing monthly payments into the designated bank accounts. View More...
Document Management System
The Document Management System helps us to maintain employee documents like Resume, Aadhar card Bank copy, Mark lists etc. The company's authorized persons can add, delete the multiple documents in this section. View More...
Performance Management System
The Performance Management System helps us identify the performance of an employee. Here the higher officials or managers can give ratings to the employees based on their performance in the company. View More...
Biometric Attendance System
Biometric Management System is a face, eye, identity card or finger recognition system that identifies the person by their face, eye, identity card or finger and makes note of details like the time in and out to maintain the attendance list of that person. View More...
Factory Production Management System
Factory Production Management system helps to keep an eye on all the products produced in the company. By this, we can identify the company's growth. It helps in tracking employees productivity day by day and also reports on the products produced in the company. View More...
Holiday Management System
In Holiday Management System, the authorized company person can add holidays or can check details too. The Holiday Management System gives information to the employees about their holidays. It shows us the list of holidays for an employee available in a year, month or week. View More...
Employee Management System
The employee management system is the place where the employee details like employee personal details, attendance, salary, leaves etc, will be stored, and managed. View More...
User Management System
The User Management System is used in performing activities like adding users' information, updating information, and deleting users. This helps the manager to handle multiple users' data efficiently. View More...
PHP HR – Employee Management System
The Employee Management System is a feature of the PHP HR System. With the employee management system admin can add unlimited employees and manage their information like personal details, department details, their payroll details, attendance, leaves, etc. Here, you can keep employee’s personal documents like resume, offer letter, joining letter, contract and agreement, etc. With the help of employee management system, admin/manager can get the employee’s information when he/she want. Employee management system keeps employee’s data in a secure way. By using this system, it is easy and quick to manage admin activities.
PHP HR – Importance of Employee Management System
In the Employee Management System, you can manage all information about employees in a single platform which is accessible when you want. When you run a large organization then it is difficult to manage employee’s information in an excel sheet, it is a time consuming process. So, our system helps you to manage employee’s so that you can save your time and effort. It also helps to manage employee’s attendance and their payroll details in an accurate and secure manner. Using PHP HR – Employee Management System employee can login into system and check their details like personal information, attendance, leaves, payroll details, shift, etc.
An employee Management System is a system where you can store and manage all the details of an employee in a secure way. In PHP HR you can manage the activities of an employee in an effective way. An employee plays an important role in an organization and managing them makes a big part of an organization.
In PHP HR, Employee Management System helps you to organize all the data of an employee in a systematic way and you can find it any time. Due to PHP HR, you don’t need to search multiple files to get information about an employee. You just have to search their name and you will get all the information you want. By this, you can save your time and energy and steep your time in other evolutions.
In Employee Management System, you can create or edit your data. Admin can see the information of their employee easily. Your data will be completely secure in PHP HR. You don’t have to worry about keeping data safe. Document Management System will keep your data secure. You can add or edit your documents at any time. You can also delete the document easily.
Performing payroll was never been an easy task for HR. In PHP HR you can easily make payroll of an employee. You don’t have to worry about allowances and deductions. You just have to add them and our Payroll Management System will automatically make payrolls. You can make unlimited payrolls, so you don’t have to worry about it. You can make them weekly, monthly, or even hourly. You can easily calculate the salary because in PHP HR, Payroll Management Software will automatically calculate the salary of an employee.
To check the employee work time and in-out time was never been an easy task. Our Attendance Management Software in PHP HR helps us to count the work hours of an employee. It helps us to maintain the monthly report of an employee. You don’t have to worry about errors. You can also integrate a biometric device system so that employees can give attendance personally. Employees can give attendance through fingerprints and don’t have to go to the HR office daily for attendance which will save time for HR and also of an employee. In PHP HR, you don’t have to worry about making monthly attendance.
In PHP HR, you can make performance report by using our Performance Management Software. This software helps your organization to increase the productivity of your employees and also boost their morals. Performance Management System helps your organization to make appraisals and promotion an employee. By this, you can boost the performance of an employee so that they can give their best to achieve their goals and help the business to grow.
Employee Management Software Download
When you implement employee management system in your organization then you can manage employees efficiently. Because managing employees in the right way can improve the success of any organization and increase productivity and performance of employees. Employee management helps you to manage critical information in an easy and secure way and makes payroll calculations easy. Employees are the very important asset of any organization so it is important to manage employees, so our system helps you to manage the employees.
Open Source Based Employee Management Software - Free Employee Management Software
Employee management software is an employee management system, helps the human resource department to keep track of employee’s details, their payroll details, shift management, attendance management, etc. It helps you to increase your business’s productivity. It is self-hosted and cloud-based, so you can easily access records of any employee, when you want. Open source-based employee management system keeps employee’s information on a single platform. It is suitable for small and large sized enterprises. It provides significant employee information and helps to track an employee’s attendance, leaves, performance, etc. Employees management system is a dedicated system for employees to check their data regarding leaves, attendance, payroll, holiday, manager details.
Free Employee management software is a free and best employee management system, which is suitable for any type of organization. It helps you manage employee. It is a web- based application, so you can access it from any device. Here you can add unlimited employees according to your server’s storage capacity. Online employee management system or PHP HR software allows HR teams to manage their employees. It is developed to track the employee’s information in an organization. Additionally, it helps to maintain accurate records and generate summarized employee reports. Employee management system allows employees to service themselves and immediately get their information regarding their department details, payroll details, their shift information, etc.